Website: www.Enzyte.com/Pre-treatment length: 6.5 inches
Pre-treatment girth: 2.6 inches
Duration of treatment: 3 months
Post-treatment length: 6.5 inches
Post-treatment girth: 2.7 inches
Dates of treatment: Jan. 1, 2006 to Mar. 31, 2006
I chose Enzyte as Phase 1 of my experiemt because they are they only company that advertise on TV and in magazines. I figured that if they have the balls to do that, they must have a product that works. Here's what happened...
During the first month with Enzyte, I saw no visible changes to the size of my penis. Nor did I feel any different. According to my girlfriend, my sex drive and staying power were just as they were before taking any penis enlargement pills. Over the course of the second month with Enzyte, I began to feel some slight changes. While there were no physical changes to the size of my penis, I felt that my erections were firmer, and I was lasting a little longer during sex. My girlfriend noticed both changes. Nothing changed during the third month, except, apparently, 1/10 of an inch of girth. While that is nothing my girlfriend would ever notice, I was surprised with the increase.
Basic Enzyte summary: No additional length, almost no additional girth, but firmer erections and longer staying power.
No comments:
Post a Comment