Website: www.Pleasurect.com/Pre-treatment length: 6.5 inches
Pre-treatment girth: 2.6 inches
Duration of treatment: Fiance wouldn't let me stop taking it.
Post-treatment length: 6.8 inches
Post-treatment girth: 2.9 inches
Dates of treatment: July 1, 2007 to Present.
Excited to see a new product on the market, I decided to give it a try. I was not overly impressed with the increase in size (they didn't really make that claim anyway), but I was hugely impressed with the increased sexual enhancement. So was my fiance. So much so that she wouldn't let me stop taking it. To sum up my experience, with Pleasurect, I have much harder erections and last much longer in bed. This is why my fiance won't let me stop taking it. Plus, my orgasms are much more powerful, and I am able to go again much quick than before. This also makes my fiance extremely happy. I highly recommend this product.
No comments:
Post a Comment